Background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ringing in the New Year

We went up to Wyoming for New Year's Eve. We drove my little Chevy Cobalt and it was a huge mistake. It was not easy to drive through the Wyoming roads in a car that doesn't have four wheel drive and I don't think we will be driving there in the winter with my car.

On the way there, we got stuck in the snow and then we almost slid into a semi truck that was parked all the way across the highway.

Once we finally got there we got to see my grandma and a lot of my mom's family. And I got to do some things that I had never tried before!

We drove up a small canyon road and then walked or snowmobiled the rest of the way up. Once we got to the top I shot a gun for the first time ever!



I have to say that I look kind of good shooting a gun even though I didn't hit anything.

Dan got to shoot as well but he did much better than I did!



That night we celebrated the New Year with fireworks and chocolate fondue. We played tons of games and actually stayed up until midnight!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha "we actually stayed up until midnight!"
    you say that like it's a novel idea :)

    ReplyDelete